Common Feng Shui Problems in a Big City
There are a lot of Feng Shui problems commonly seen in a big city because buildings are closer to each other. The shape, location, and the relationship between the buildings and streets can create positive or negative energy. Below are some common Feng Shui problems in a city.
1. Odd shape building. In the Feng Shui tradition, a square or rectangle shape is the best Feng Shui. If one corner is missing, or the house has an odd shape, it is not ideal Feng Shui. Part of the energy is not completed in this type of building.
2. A long road or street lead to a building or part of a building. Long and straight street creates "Sha Qi" or negative energy because too much strong energy is like an arrow. If it directly faces a window or door, it will affect the person living in that room or apartment. It can potentially bring health problems or lawsuit.
3. An isolated building without proper size support surrounding it. If the building is tall and isolated, meaning the lack of support.
4. Overhang spaces or rooms with empty hallway below. Some people like to extend the balcony space as living space and create an overhanging room. This represents a lack of support and affects mental health.
5. Buildings next to a high way. Straight highway or bridge creates a strong Qi and affects the health of the people living close to the level of the bridge.
6. Water towers on a roof can represent pillbox. If your view from the window shows a lot of water towers close by, it indicates health problems.
7. Street lamp or electric pole pointing at window or door directly. The sharp pointy object can be like an arrow and create negative Qi. If the street lamp or the electric pole is not directly pointing to your house, the negative Qi is less strong.
There are many other common Feng Shui problems in the city. The traditional mountain is now buildings, and water can be traffic. The basic principle is staying in harmony with the current environment, avoiding negative Qi, and take advantage of good Feng Shui.