Part 3 of the Toe-up sock knitting series: afterthought heel
In this video, you will learn:
- different toe or heel shaping by increase and decrease
- where to locate the afterthought heel to cut the yarn
- SSK and T2tog decrease. SSK is a left-leaning decrease and K2tog is a right-leaning decrease.
- Kitchener stitch from the purl side.
- reducing the heel holes by switching the 2 stitches at the corner.
We have basic cast on and increase stitches for different sizes in the part one blog. Click here if you missed that article. Happy knitting!